Suspended Indian Premier League commissioner Lalit Modi on Saturday handed over to the Board of Control for Cricket in India all the relevant documents relating to the Twenty20 League, sources close to him said.
The documents, both original as well as notarised copies, included all franchisee agreements, global media rights agreements, global media rights packages, all bid documents, media rights licensee agreements, eligibility letters of all bidders with details and all sponsorship agreements entered into by IPL, the sources said.
The documents were handed over to BCCI CAO Professor Ratnakar Shetty by Modi's lawyer Mehmood M Abdi, the sources added.
All these documents were missing from the BCCI office and Shetty had been entrusted by the IPL governing council at its April 26 emergency meeting to collect them.
Shetty has also acknowledged the receipt of the documents of which one set has been retained by Modi's counsel for his records, the sources said.
Modi was suspended soon after the final of IPL-3 by the BCCI which has levelled charges against him alleging, among other things, financial irregularities and bid-rigging in conducting the tournament and his deadline to reply to these charges ends on May 10.
Modi was in New Delhi on Saturday to consult his lawyers for a reply to the first show cause notice issued to him, Modi said he would personally hand over his response to the accusations on Monday.
"I have just come to wrap up my reply to the show cause that I have to submit on Monday. I am going to reply personally because there is nothing to hide," he said.
When contacted, Shetty said that some more documents are yet to be sent by Modi relating to IPL.
"Some more documents are to come which, we have been told, would be delivered in a day or two," the BCCI CAO said.